Need reach us? Please call (754) 206-2142
7 Days to a Curvier You!
Waist training is a gradual process. Within 7 days you will be able to get an idea about whether waist training is for you, but please do not over train during the 7 days.
.Waist Trainer Checklist
- Your waist trainer should fit tight enough that you are able to pull your waist in on the 3rd hook closure.
- It should have enough structure to not roll over the waist (this is a sign the waist shaper is too small).
- Your waist trainer should not interfere with your breathing and you should not experience any pain.
- The garment is going to feel uncomfortable until you get used to it. This is why you gradually build up to wearing the trainer for longer periods of time.
- The shaper should close properly with no bulging.
- Always break in your waist trainer for a more comfortable fit.
- Measure your natural waist – often the smallest part of your waist. This is the waist measurement you need to check to get the right size for your needs and waist training goals.
Your First 7 Days of Waist Training
In order to break in your waist trainer, the goal is to wear it for 2 hours the first day. The amount of time can be adjusted and if you feel discomfort you may take it off sooner. However, if you feel comfortable, you may extend the recommended time.
Today’s goal is to wear your waist trainer for 3 hours. Your waist will become accustom to it quickly. Don’t push yourself and listen to your body – if you feel any kind of pain or pinching, remove the waist trainer.
Today’s waist training goal time is 4 hours.
At this point, you can increase your waist training time. If you are accustom to the waist trainer, you can choose to wear up to 6 hours. Until you get into the routine of wearing your shaper, do not sleep or exercise with the garment on. The longer you can comfortably wear your waist trainer, the more dramatic the results.
By now you should be wearing your waist trainer for 6 hours a day.
The best benefit of wearing a waist trainer is how the compression affects your eating habits. You will notice when you are wearing your trainer you are unable to eat larger meals because your stomach is being constricted. Use this to your advantage by consuming smaller meals more frequently, as this method will help to speed up your metabolism.
When waist training is paired with healthy eating and exercise, the results are stunning! The waist trainer is a strong tool to use for weight loss encouragement. It will also give you confidence to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Your goal today should be 7 hours of wear.
By now, you should feel more comfortable in your waist trainer. Your body is starting to take the shape of the garment. If your waist trainer is slipping, tighten the closure.
The target time to be reached is 8 hours. This is the daily goal for wearing a waist trainer.
Day 7- your final day of breaking it in! You will notice that you may be eating less and feeling trimmer. Ideally, you are getting accustom to the fit and can now tolerate longer wear durations. If not, keep going with the little steps, taking it off whenever you feel discomfort.
Keep in mind every woman’s body is different. There are many factors which determine how fast your waist will shrink. Women who have a bigger waist seem to see visible results earlier than say, a woman who has a little fat or is extremely toned. Remember, you are ‘training’ your body to reshape; this can take consistency and time.
Here are just a few:
- How long you wear the waist trainer each day
- How many days per week you wear the waist trainer
- How tight you wear the waist trainer
- If you are following a weight loss regimen and exercise program, expect expedited results.
Genetics also play a key role here. Even if we took two people that had the same waist measurement to start with and made sure that all the other variables were the same, they would still very likely have different results with waist training.
A. Yes. If you have a longer torso or a hanging stomach a 12 inch waist trainer reaches longer than the 10 inch waist trainer and may be a better fit for your goal.
A. While it is not recommended to sleep in any compression garment, some people will. It is not advised because the body needs a break from the waist trainer. However, this is a clever way to get your 8-10 hours a day in if you do decide to sleep in it.
A. Your waist trainer should be hand-washed only as any other method will ruin the garment. Wash the trainer as necessary and increase cleaning if you are working out in it frequently.